! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

arrow keys - Page 1/2

Subject: arrow keys
Replies: 14 Views: 514
> »
amol104 1.04.12 - 02:24pm
My laptop's arrow keys RIGHT AND LEFT and delete keys are not working. . . . . Please help me how to solve this problem * +

jupiter2 1.04.12 - 02:56pm
Reinstall the keyboard drivers... If it doesnt help, open the case (if u have a good experience on it) and clean the keypad feathers.... But, the best option is to leave it for experts to do it for u... * +

kazannts 1.04.12 - 03:12pm
based on the specific keys theres a good chance its wear and tear. how old is the laptop? * +

amol104 3.04.12 - 07:25pm
i m sure that its not keybord problem, my laptop is 6-7 years old but i know that it is problem in setting. Early days i also had same problem but it is solved by scroll lock option on keybord but now it is also not working * +

amol104 3.04.12 - 07:26pm
not only me many peaple have same problem in win7 it shows that it's not keybord problem. * +

kazannts 3.04.12 - 09:17pm
wouldve helped if you said that at first! so, youre running win7 on this 6-7yr old laptop? based on what you say, you seem to imply its a windows problem? theres a good chance it is. a 6yr old laptop would likely have driver issues running win7. theres a good chance it IS wear and tear. just cos a similar problem was fixed once it doesnt mean it cant be wear and tear now. * +

jupiter2 4.04.12 - 10:27am
Agree with what kazannts said... * +

amol104 5.04.12 - 06:06am
i agree with u, but many people r suffering from this problem , they also have same problem like me ( that right and left and delete keys are not working ) and their laptops r 1 yrs old only. If u search on google u find same problem having many peaple trying to fix it. With same right and left and delete keys are not working in different companies laptops not only same company. So plz give a hand to me. _ * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search