! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

how to setup a electronics workshop - Page 5/5

Subject: how to setup a electronics workshop
« <
keystone 15.02.17 - 12:53am
great topic keep the info coming please and maybe ideas for projects too for beginners to pros * +

iminuru 15.02.17 - 02:03am

@ usbcable - 7.02.17 - 08:09am
Eyeroll you don't have to spend that much. All tools are dangerous if used incorrectly. Electronics is mostly delicate work so you won't be needing any welders or snap on tools but basic tools are all you need when starting out

t2day ''Electronics'' is fare more complicated than it use 2b (25-30 years ago) as I see around me, I my self started with a soldering iron,, only solder, no past, no helping hand as they are available 2day, later on I got a volt/ohm meter, and a cheap 3,6,9,12 volt dc power supply. This was my whole * +

iminuru 15.02.17 - 02:04am
lab. (equipmen) for long. I still remember, 2sc945 2sc1383 and 2sb733 and leds 2b the ''everything'' in/of my projects (using no ICs). * +

iminuru 15.02.17 - 05:50am
Some of my tools are like this :) http://imgur.com/gMeK4Ba ,(and from another angle), http://imgur.com/mKOdRp4 * +

gomez242 17.02.17 - 03:13pm
Hmmm * +

usbcable 18.02.17 - 02:21pm
Did I mention buying oscilloscopes? ... An oscilloscope is a very useful tool for seeing what's going on in a circuit. You can measure the frequency and amplitude of the waveform of a signal and usually they have atleast two inputs so you can display two waveforms at the same time. This useful for doing comparisons of two signals. * +

usbcable 18.02.17 - 02:27pm
Buying a new oscilloscope can be quite pricey and because of this I would recommend having a look for a second hand one to start with. An older model with a CRT (cathode ray tube) screen and two channels with a bandwidth of 20MHz will do perfectly well for a beginner. Prices will vary but a basic secondhand one like I said abrove will cost around 50 to 100. *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-5
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum
9 Forum Index