! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Prevent from . . - Page 1/1

Subject: Prevent from . .
Replies: 5 Views: 1335

sonicbom 12.07.11 - 09:47am
Is their any way to prevent an specific program's icon to appear in start button ? On windows 7 ultimate. * +

navigato 12.07.11 - 11:19am
yup.. clean startup menu.. or that specific folder.. if u donno where it is use ccleaner. * +

sonicbom 12.07.11 - 11:30am
I mean the icon's which appear as link when you press the start button in start menu recently used program's. Ccleaner clean's everything and using ccleaner everytime I use that program will take up my time. all I need is to hide that program begin displayed in start menu. I m doing all this so other users wont be able guess what all stuff I m using on the pc. * +

nfxcr3w 12.07.11 - 11:33am
Then set ccleaner to automatically clean during startup * +

sonicbom 12.07.11 - 11:46am
The pc in question is online for 18 hours a day and is shutdown only for lunch break. And in that 18 hours I use those program many time's and also other people's use that pc. For eg I use opera and close it. And when other person is using it, presses start button opera icon appears at start menu. * +

navigato 14.07.11 - 01:02pm
thats what i said.. if you dont want the app icon @ startup delete the opera folder fron startup folder. it will only be shown in 'recent' after you use it. *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search