! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Tired of Red Beam Mouse?? - Page 1/13

Subject: Tired of Red Beam Mouse??
Replies: 89 Views: 9647
> »
jupiter2 18.06.11 - 01:53pm
Dont know about others but I was too bored with the red light coming out of my optical mouse... It looks so childish :-).... So today I was playing around with the red LED inside the mouse and experimenting with quite a lot of diff colour LED's from my stock... Most of them worked except the yellow and white LED... But surprisingly, an InfraRed LED worked like a charm with invisible beam... Now I've the mouse I wanted, no fancy lights, and an added accuracy... Try it... * +

spartan2 18.06.11 - 01:55pm
I can't say i have laid awake at night worying if my mouse had a visible spectrum light in it chin * +

jupiter2 18.06.11 - 01:56pm
An IR LED taken out from an old remote control will work... Besides IR LED's are easily available and very cheap... * +

jupiter2 18.06.11 - 01:56pm
An IR LED taken out from an old remote control will work... Besides IR LED's are easily available and very cheap... * +

plzgvhug 18.06.11 - 01:59pm
chin * +

jupiter2 18.06.11 - 02:03pm
@spart... Theoritically, u are right... Coz the red light will not be visible unless u are keen enough to pick up the mouse from the surface.... But practally, most of the time playing around with the mouse, the bright red beam is irritating... Wanted to replace with a blue one, but overjoyed when it worked with IR... Look like a dead mouse...lol * +

jupiter2 18.06.11 - 02:11pm
Anyways, it depends on personal choice... Thought, someone might be thinking to get rid of that red light like me..... I've changed the red indicators of my CPU, SPEAKER, UPS etc into blue, orange and green... I HATE RED...lol.... * +

jupiter2 18.06.11 - 02:11pm
Anyways, it depends on personal choice... Thought, someone might be thinking to get rid of that red light like me..... I've changed the red indicators of my CPU, SPEAKER, UPS etc into blue, orange and green... I HATE RED...lol.... * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-13
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search