! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Windows media player question - Page 1/2

Subject: Windows media player question
Replies: 8 Views: 1407
> »
sharkies 16.05.11 - 05:39am
Okay i have this cd of nikki webster follow your heart and every time i rip it to wmp the name always comes up as unknown i always have this problem but end up working it out, do i save the cd to a folder and name it * +

kickass9 16.05.11 - 06:46am
yeah ull have to change it all on ur own as u got no internet so u cant go fetch cd information from there * +

sharkies 16.05.11 - 07:04am
Yeah ive done this before but i cant remember if ive done it wif wmp or by moveing the cd to a folder and naming it * +

sharkies 16.05.11 - 07:13am
How do i do this, do i go to E drive and copy the music hmmm ive done this i just cant remember how to name the music * +

phly_kid 16.05.11 - 09:15am
before copying make sure in the player you have filled in the artist and track names thereafter after ripping them the folder/tracks will have the correct info filled. dont forget to fill in the cd name and onfo and maybe genre for future searching * +

sharkies 16.05.11 - 09:52am
I was looking in the music folder and found the cd there wif the name so i added it to wmp i think thats how you do it, i'll try wif a different cd and copy to wmp and then go into the music folder and find it and see if its named if not i'll name it and add to the wmp * +

gaz4eng 16.05.11 - 10:16pm
use cdex, its free and will grab the info from net, if it aint right u can edit it urself * +

suges 17.05.11 - 06:06pm
winamp....and gracenotedance * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum