! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Flash player - Page 1/4

Subject: Flash player
Replies: 22 Views: 2341
> »
sharkies 15.05.11 - 03:55am
What is flash player and is there any software that has it installed on that i can get it off like pc suite cd's dvd's ect its for a photo album cos it wants me to go on the net to get it and my computer doesnt have the net is there any way around this * +

kickass9 15.05.11 - 09:32am
nope, no way round it, just use ur phone as a modem and download it * +

suges 15.05.11 - 10:59am
flash player is needed to stream videos and other interactive content from the net, so... not quite sure why you would need it to view photos. are the pictures .jpeg files? * +

sharkies 15.05.11 - 01:21pm
Its just a big pile of photo's that are on my computer and i have this photo album that has stored all my photo's on it i can see a small pix's but cant view the pix in big screen for some reason need flash player * +

sharkies 15.05.11 - 01:23pm
Yeah some might be jpeg * +

the.rain 15.05.11 - 04:15pm
try computer mags in shops, some give away free software disks, they usually have adobe flash player, air etc and stuff like that on them, but them mags are a bit expensive here, cant a mate download it and burn to disk for you * +

sharkies 15.05.11 - 04:53pm
This is some software that i found on my computer now ive got every single photo thats on my computer in that album i also have another photo album thats called adobe photo album i cant really use that either as they want u to register on there site, i'll look for some computer mags might find it on there * +

sharkies 15.05.11 - 04:58pm
If i go on the net how would i find it if i use a different computer would i just google flash player * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search