! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Ubuntu help - Page 1/1

Subject: Ubuntu help
Replies: 7 Views: 738

w..h..y 20.03.10 - 09:36am
After i selected option say to have ubuntu installed, or to try it .. A black screen follows with a long silence.. .is it normal? And frm the initial screen with the menu F1-F6 options is ther any settings i should change? Thanx * +

d3vil5 20.03.10 - 02:17pm
wen inserting live cd ,u generally dont change settings, in ubuntu ,wen u chose to run widout installation, u see all d screen filling wid installing things ,den a starting screen comes nd u goto d main window ,inside ubuntu * +

alimba 20.03.10 - 04:47pm
bash bash bash bin bash bash use fing windows bash * +

mogo 20.03.10 - 10:39pm
Lmao :DDD ahmed alabinbash :DDDD * +

educator 21.03.10 - 02:02pm
DO YOU REALLY NEED TO PUT ON UBUNTU? FOR ALL I KNOW THAT OS IS cr*p BUT IF IT'S FOR A GOOD CAUSE THEN USE IT * +

megladon 21.03.10 - 05:26pm
rather take a knive and cut ur wrists ubuntu is a os straight from satan dont waste ur time on it holy cr*p ubuntu sucks even the name sounds african * +

mogo 21.03.10 - 09:36pm
'Yeah ubuntu is some sort of linucks. And linucks was designed to not run ANY software known to man. Only hackers use linucks, because it is dark and nobody understands how to operate it and that makes them feel special...' ahem.. I think there are still gazillions of ppl thinking that way.. * +

amiie 21.03.10 - 09:55pm
No they use unix because windows don't support raw sockets and using certain binaries on it is more of a hassle and unsupported. You get users who use linux and the really users who use linux. I'm a windows man but I love linux with all the bash bash bashing *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search