! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Manchester UTD!!! - Page 999/1013

Subject: Manchester UTD!!!
« <> »
bigdunc 16.09.15 - 11:06pm
put it this way English players are constantly hyped up and never live up to there label .only Rooney has constantly performed and even he is not world class .so I will reserve judgement on Shaw until he has a couple of seasons under his belt and let spartan keep hyping him up lol * +

cantona 16.09.15 - 11:25pm

@ bigdunc - 16.09.15 - 11:06pm
put it this way English players are constantly hyped up and never live up to there label .only Rooney has constantly performed and even he is not world class .so I will reserve judgement on Shaw until he has a couple of seasons under his belt and let spartan keep hyping him up lol

If that's the case why are you always saying there's not enough English players in the top flight. * +

alanball 16.09.15 - 11:46pm

@ wilshire - 16.09.15 - 10:34pm
can you 2 evertonians name a better left back in the world at 20 than shaw? chin

If you think there arent 2 better left backs in the world then that means you think hes world class and thats ridiculous as except for the past month he's never looked close to world class lol btw i've never said he wont be at some point, he's young and should improve but its never a given. * +

alanball 17.09.15 - 07:03am
Soz laa. Cant answer that as i'm not familiar with too many 20 year old left backs * +

cantona 17.09.15 - 07:42am
One thing that worries me is him putting on a s**t load of weight while he's out of action. * +

bigdunc 17.09.15 - 08:18am
How do you know that wilshere .have you looked at all left backs in the Spanish Italian and Germany leagues .He missed most of last season plays a few games this season and he is hyped up .rooney bottles it on the world cup stage so can't be classed as world class .His England goals are against minnow country's .If San Marino and Faroe Islands etc was around in shearer and Lineker days they would of bagged a load more goals .difference being Lineker and shearer never bottled it on the big stage . * +

silverjx 17.09.15 - 11:32am
Tbf neither Messi or Ronaldo have lit up a world cup so having a good/chap world cup doesn't show if world class. United had signed a couple of players off the back of a decent world cup and they struggled * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-1013
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum
9 Forum Index