! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Manchester UTD!!! - Page 954/1013

Subject: Manchester UTD!!!
« <> »
4juice 18.04.15 - 09:31pm

@ spartan2 - 18.04.15 - 09:17pm
Can't say United didn't try, outplayed Chelsea virtually the whole game who didn't even wanna come out head to head at home! They couldn't if anything. They just took the goal and sat their big fat defensive backside on it.

I don't think it mattered. Chelsea would have still gone on to win it, I doubt you'll beat them next week.

Furthermore i should add, Chelsea haven't got a proper striker to play this game. Drogba is just there to mess the defence and hold the game like he used to do and i really think his purpose is not to score goals; they were depended on fabregas, hazard and oscar. There's no wing plays in this one, Willian left on the bench and you dont see Ivanovic doing overlapped like he does throughout this season. United were given multiple opportunities to get a goal, Chelsea got thiers and Man Utd hasn' * +

silverjx 18.04.15 - 09:31pm

@ 4juice - 18.04.15 - 09:26pm
Your whines were disgusting spartan. I do agree this is a defensive display by chelsea but it is not like what you described, sitting at goal and all. This is more of the come-get-me tactic; Chelsea sitting back and letting the opponent attack, wait until they get tired out or go out of sorts in position and hurt them with a counter attack. Real Madrid does this often and nobody moans about it.

If that was the case you would have won by more Juice, because United constant attacking spread the game open and caused a lot of fouls. Jose is well known for using the lockdown tactic against United. I called it ages ago what he was going to do. That's why was more worried with Carrick been out and Rooney been forced back * +

spartan2 18.04.15 - 09:33pm

@ 4juice - 18.04.15 - 09:31pm
Furthermore i should add, Chelsea haven't got a proper striker to play this game. Drogba is just there to mess the defence and hold the game like he used to do and i really think his purpose is not to score goals; they were depended on fabregas, hazard and oscar. There's no wing plays in this one, Willian left on the bench and you dont see Ivanovic doing overlapped like he does throughout this season. United were given multiple opportunities to get a goal, Chelsea got thiers and Man Utd hasn'

Please, United had more critical injuries. You got off real lightly to not have Rooney up front today, and was likely a key factor in the cutting edge United struggled to achieve. * +

4juice 18.04.15 - 09:38pm

@ spartan2 - 18.04.15 - 09:31pm
You were AT HOME and you sat behind the ball for most of the game! You didn't dare come out and try playing head to head- you couldn't! You got away with a goal you should never have had, and then sat on it virtually the entire rest of the game. Any other analysis is window dressing.

United needed to be more incisive but it's difficult when you started the game in front of your own fans with *NO* attacking intention. That is what is more disgusting. At least Liverpool and City came out and had crack.

You're poor champions at the end of the day. Poor league, you beat what's in front of you always kudos for that, but no more.

Chelsea didnt sit back, man utd just couldn't attack. They depended on Fellaini as playmaker. His game was disrupted, the whole team bottled it. Man utd performed poorly on set pieces, Drogba lurking up front most part of the game eventhough he could barely run. Game would have gone 2-0 by the 60th min if Drogba was his old self and smalling will left on his a*se from that chance. * +

silverjx 18.04.15 - 09:43pm
couldn't attack?...youth players and back from injury player taking shots? 17 shots on goal and 70 percent possession lol.gif * +

spartan2 18.04.15 - 09:44pm
Chelsea didn't sit back he says pmpl.gif Give it a rest. * +

4juice 18.04.15 - 09:45pm

@ silverjx - 18.04.15 - 09:31pm
If that was the case you would have won by more Juice, because United constant attacking spread the game open and caused a lot of fouls. Jose is well known for using the lockdown tactic against United. I called it ages ago what he was going to do. That's why was more worried with Carrick been out and Rooney been forced back

Yes! And when that happened, Chelsea seized it and got the goal. United on the other hand got plenty more chances. Mata, Fellaini and flopcao were invisible. Only Shaw, Mcnair and Rooney were the only players i saw that really wanted to win this game. The rest apart from de gea all looked like they couldnt be bothered to play by second half. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-1013
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum
9 Forum Index