! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Manchester UTD!!! - Page 877/1013

Subject: Manchester UTD!!!
« <> »
cantona 6.08.14 - 07:27am

@ joe999 - 5.08.14 - 11:33pm
Would prefer besides 2 centre backs, a right back or a decent winger. Young n nani ain't cutting it, nor is Rafael. Our central midfielders strikers n keeper are the only positions I would say we're good with atm

I was happy to see Young go but he's done enough on this tour to visit give him a go at wing back. If any of Valencia Cleverley Anderson Nani Fellaini Kagawa Zaha left I wouldn't be too concerned provided we bring two or three of real quality in * +

silverjx 6.08.14 - 02:15pm
Young has looked decent pre season. Apparently LVG has told Zaha he likes him but won't play him on the wing, thinks he's more suited been a FWD * +

spartan2 6.08.14 - 02:51pm
Howard Webb retires. Club legend according to some lol.gif * +

spartan2 6.08.14 - 04:07pm

@ cantona - 6.08.14 - 07:27am
I was happy to see Young go but he's done enough on this tour to visit give him a go at wing back. If any of Valencia Cleverley Anderson Nani Fellaini Kagawa Zaha left I wouldn't be too concerned provided we bring two or three of real quality in

Benitez has already talked about Fellaini so it's definitely a prospective move. Maybe he will get offloaded to Napoli but word is they want a loan to buy. I think people want him gone just because it also erases the last traces of the Moyes reign.

I think LVG will keep Valencia and Zaha, and I think unbelievably he wants to work with Cleverley rather than offload. I guess we'll find out in just a couple of weeks. * +

joe999 6.08.14 - 04:18pm

@ cantona - 6.08.14 - 07:27am
I was happy to see Young go but he's done enough on this tour to visit give him a go at wing back. If any of Valencia Cleverley Anderson Nani Fellaini Kagawa Zaha left I wouldn't be too concerned provided we bring two or three of real quality in

Surely not zaha. We bought him for the future, can't discount him yet. We need to play him and integrate him before we make a decision on him. Wonder what he thinks of januzaj?!? * +

silverjx 6.08.14 - 04:37pm

@ njackets - 6.08.14 - 04:18pm
I take it Mata's on his way as well then?

Where did that Rumour come from? Last i heard in interviews he can't wait to start working with the new manager, loves the position and had a really good pre season. Him and Herrera are starting to have a decent understanding..Carragher said he's liking the look of Herrera * +

joe999 6.08.14 - 07:49pm
Think you're talking bollox. He ain't going anywhere. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-1013
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark