! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Manchester UTD!!! - Page 875/1013

Subject: Manchester UTD!!!
« <> »
silverjx 3.08.14 - 11:16am
If that was the case gates would be down 9362...it's a safe chance to see how new players and youth preform and tactics. Trust mate if you watched the friendlies under Moyes and last season you'd be pleased with the squad paying better and some youth playing. Can get what you mean by no meaning because of no major competition to play for but its for other things really * +

9362 3.08.14 - 12:20pm
I would even disagree with you there.how you play in friendlies has absolutely no relevance to how you play when the serious stuff starts.playing well in friendlies means nothing * +

silverjx 3.08.14 - 12:24pm
So getting used to new tactics or blooding in new players has nothing to do with how they preform in the league and cups? improves fitness as well and gives the manager a good idea if they need new players in certain areas * +

9362 3.08.14 - 12:36pm
I'll give you the fitness one * +

laity 3.08.14 - 12:45pm
Also good for building confidence.. United will feel much better after putting 3 past Madrid, even if it was just a friendly.. it may not have been a full strength side, but half of that team would be welcomed by any premiership club * +

spartan2 3.08.14 - 01:12pm
Friendlies don't mean a lot for the competition just starting but when you look at how United seemed to struggle and be under scrutiny last season in them with Moyes, but playing and enjoying themselves and loving it this time out it bodes well for this team spirit guff LVG was on about. * +

9362 3.08.14 - 01:13pm
can remember seeing man u play in a friendly in December.Robson,moses etc all playing,mind that was a long,long time ago * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-1013
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum
9 Forum Index