! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Manchester UTD!!! - Page 872/1013

Subject: Manchester UTD!!!
« <> »
silverjx 26.07.14 - 11:54pm
Couldn't do much about Roma goals. Rooney's and mata's was quality, Shaw looked more composed and did some decent attacking. Wondering how Januzaj fits into the system * +

joe999 27.07.14 - 01:08am

@ viner - 26.07.14 - 11:28pm
Last time I looked they had August before September Joe. United win again, 3-2 against Roma. 3-0 up then 9 changes at half time upset their rhythm a bit. Rooney with two, one a pen and Mata got the goals.

Oh cr*p lol.gif I hear we not doing August this year then. At least I don't have to buy my Mrs a present pmpl * +

silverjx 29.07.14 - 04:54pm
Been playing the amount of games he did at 18 last season and been involved in the world cup, pre season and friendlies no surprise really...Sterling burnt out by December in his 1st full season * +

silverjx 29.07.14 - 06:42pm
Because Sterling wasn't as well expected as Shaw at the time...Shaw is the only recognised player in that position at the club * +

spartan2 29.07.14 - 06:42pm
whocares.gif They should be ready for the new season * +

spartan2 30.07.14 - 09:33am
Dunno. When are you gonna buy someone better than what you have to improve you? * +

silverjx 30.07.14 - 11:02am

@ njackets - 30.07.14 - 02:13am
Any news on the Reus, Gotze, Kroos, Vidal, Di Maria, Hummels, Martinez, Strootman, Khedira, Barkley signings yet?? No Ronaldo talk this summer reading he's been due back for a while now hasn't he?

Yeah the papers are reporting al sorts of news not coming from direct source but here's a couple Reus- apparently Liverpool has jumped the queue, Gotze- Never heard that one, Kroos- Apparently negotiations was dropped way before the summer because he was negotiating with a few clubs, irrelivent now he's signed for Madrid, Vidal - Mentioned a lot in the press from wanting to play for United, not catching a plane to Manchester, Liverpool jumping the queue and back to a verbal agreement and Juve unwilling to do business, Hummels- the usual paper talk, Strootman- you wont hear anything while he's injured till later this year and Roma apparently want 70m, Khedira haven't heard of apart from Arsenal and Liverpool rumours, Barkley - None stories and no mention of bids for him apart from again 40m from Liverpool that the Everton manager public ally laughed at...hope that's cleared everything up * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-1013
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum
9 Forum Index