! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Manchester UTD!!! - Page 868/1013

Subject: Manchester UTD!!!
« <> »
silverjx 22.07.14 - 02:58pm
Will has yeah...was he the one having trouble tying down or was that Michael? * +

viner 22.07.14 - 04:42pm
It was Will I think as Michael wants to fight for a place in the centre of defence. * +

joe999 22.07.14 - 06:58pm
It's getting late. There's no question we need more signing if we want to challenge for the title. We need 2 centre backs badly, preferably a rb too. Our defense just isn't good enough. I don't see us getting them if we don't get then v soon. This is bad * +

spartan2 22.07.14 - 09:36pm
There is over 5 weeks left yet. But woody does need to pull his finger out a bit. He mentioned a couple days ago that Van Gaal could prefer a slimmed squad as the club isn't in Europe to get the group together.

Clear out a lot of dead wood, add a little bit of quality and see how it goes. * +

silverjx 22.07.14 - 10:34pm

@ viner - 22.07.14 - 04:42pm
It was Will I think as Michael wants to fight for a place in the centre of defence.

Ferdinand reckoned Michael was the best prospect to take over from him.Think Smalling could be sold unless the manager see's him as back up RB * +

viner 23.07.14 - 07:23am
Depending on what system they're playing, Michael Keane and Smalling could have places in the squad. Smalling has his limitations but he's quick, Keane can bring the ball out, either could be useful if United go to three at the back. McNair impressed me at the end of the season with the u21s but it's far too soon for him. I expect one or two u21s to start showing this year as it's a young team but they're more experienced. * +

cantona 23.07.14 - 04:25pm
Ordered MUTV so I could watch us tonight.Had my spaz head on and completely forgot about the time difference. 4am fk that * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-1013
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum
9 Forum Index