! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Manchester UTD!!! - Page 864/1013

Subject: Manchester UTD!!!
« <> »
spartan2 15.07.14 - 01:36pm
I just don't see why Dortmund would sell. They don't need to I don't think. Would love to steal hummels and Reus but I doubt they want to sell either * +

silverjx 15.07.14 - 01:54pm
Would say it'll take a swap deal tbh. The Liverpool fans are in giddy mode now at the Reus rumours although the clubs denying any knowledge of any bid for him. Defo need a CB though * +

silverjx 15.07.14 - 03:29pm
http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/488720/Liverpool-look-to-capitalise-on-Marco-Reus-Barcelona-and-Man-Utd-disappointment ....first link i've clicked on plenty of others if you care to online.gif * +

silverjx 15.07.14 - 03:31pm
http://metro.co.uk/2014/07/14/liverpool-baffled-by-links-with-45m-deal-for-borussia-dortmunds-marco-reus-4797920/ .........and i've spoke to plenty of scousers who have heard about it but you keep on taking taxi drivers words as gospel rolleyes.gif * +

silverjx 15.07.14 - 04:40pm
What did i put earlier was a few more sources but i only copied the top 2 links...the rumour came out yesterday. Have you tried asking them or tried twitter?.....'this many scousers' how many are you talking about? * +

silverjx 15.07.14 - 05:05pm
Text, Twitter and some other forums...stop been a weirdo.gif what are you finding hard to accept? Rumours of Reus, Liverpool fans getting giddy at the possibility or a Liverpool base Journo saying Liverpool fc are baffled about the rumour? * +

silverjx 15.07.14 - 05:29pm
That's because you are fruitcake who only goes into United news....do you think Scousers are magical creatures? that don't talk to people or use the net? no i never got it off twitter first off...know who i've spoke to it about and what i've seen...same as everybody else who uses this forum more and likely has done. So don't know what you are trying to achieve unless you get warm and fuzzy arguing, proven wrong then try and twist things... * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-1013
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum
9 Forum Index