! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Manchester UTD!!! - Page 859/1013

Subject: Manchester UTD!!!
« <> »
shade013 3.07.14 - 01:07pm

@ cantona - 3.07.14 - 12:57pm
Where did you get this from if not the papers or Sky Sports News? RAWK? Plenty of Fish? chin

Plenty of fish lol * +

spartan2 3.07.14 - 05:06pm
Koscielny is ok but he isn't world class, and Mertesacker is weak. He's horrifically slow, and his positioning sense is not that good. I seen it for years, and it was amusing watching him getting ripped against Algeria again and again this whole World Cup because he didn't have Hummels alongside him especially. He's useless without a good partner to carry him. He could cost Germany big time.

Vidic when fit was still a force last season, but I did say he was waning age and injuries. Still better than Mertesacker though and twice the defender Koscielny is though at his peak * +

silverjx 3.07.14 - 06:14pm
Keane signs a new deal....thought he'd be out of the door by now. Not bad news * +

spartan2 3.07.14 - 06:17pm
United still trying to thrash out the kit manufacturer deal between Nike, Adidas and Warrior. I had wondered what had happened to it as the Chevrolet deal has started but it's still ongoing negotiation.

The Chevrolet deal is the largest shirt sponsor in the world by miles and any kit deal should be something like twice the money of anyone elses in the world.

Shame the new kit looks awful and the Chevy logo trash. But hey. * +

shade013 3.07.14 - 06:39pm
here we go... look at us and our bigger than yours shirt sponsor...we're so fly lol pilot airplane * +

shade013 3.07.14 - 06:52pm
that's some jump being reported, 600 million for 10 years!???! Arsenal have signed a 5year quid150 mil with puma... an that's still 1 mil a year less than what adidas pay Madrid...so these figures being mentioned, 600, someone is gonna pay double what Real get??? Mmmm sounds bo11ocks to me chin * +

spartan2 3.07.14 - 11:43pm
You seem shocked shade lol.gif That's why it's a big deal. Arsenal and Chelsea's deals look like peanuts in comparison and they aren't even very old. United secure that deal and they'll be getting over 100m a season just from their shirt sponsor and kit manufacturer alone.... * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-1013
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum
9 Forum Index