! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Manchester UTD!!! - Page 858/1013

Subject: Manchester UTD!!!
« <> »
nobyboy 3.07.14 - 07:27am
Koscielny and mert are the best defensive pair in the prem, they would walk into any team. How is an injury pr*ne vidic better than kos? Hes waank that's why he went inter lol.gif * +

nobyboy 3.07.14 - 07:28am
U avnt got vermaelen yet but u will be replacing one injury pr*ne player with an even more injury pr*ne player * +

alanball 3.07.14 - 08:19am

@ cantona - 3.07.14 - 07:14am
Woe betide anyone who posts paper talk in the gobs**te thread afraid

Lol he's a very ironic person * +

spartan2 3.07.14 - 08:53am

@ nobyboy - 3.07.14 - 07:27am
Koscielny and mert are the best defensive pair in the prem, they would walk into any team. How is an injury pr*ne vidic better than kos? Hes waank that's why he went inter lol.gif

How is the best defensive pair conceding more goals than three other clubs last season? lol.gif They are a decent pairing but neither of them are world class and never will be. Vidic would still get into your defence I would pick him there when he was fit over Mertesacker without a second thought * +

bigdunc 3.07.14 - 12:48pm
Not read the papers or sky sports for over a month yet your very quick to quote something related to barca Suarez lallana or Lambert liar * +

cantona 3.07.14 - 12:57pm

@ njackets - 16.06.14 - 10:34pm
Arsenals third choice CB on 100k a week welcome to life outside the CL badsurprise

Where did you get this from if not the papers or Sky Sports News? RAWK? Plenty of Fish? chin.gif * +

shade013 3.07.14 - 01:06pm

@ spartan2 - 3.07.14 - 08:53am
How is the best defensive pair conceding more goals than three other clubs last season? lol They are a decent pairing but neither of them are world class and never will be. Vidic would still get into your defence I would pick him there when he was fit over Mertesacker without a second thought

Bottom line is we had 17 clean sheets to your 13 lol...thing with arsenal and especially last season was when we did concede then we'd concede a hat full...Vidic was poor last season, in his prime he was a class defender but I'm guessing injuries savaged his form and touch... Got sent off a few times as well didn't he? Kos is younger, yeah I'm biased but I'd have him over the Vidic of last...I hope you do get Thomas, but I urge you to view the highlights of the semi v Wigan lol.gif * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-1013
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum
9 Forum Index