! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Manchester UTD!!! - Page 854/1013

Subject: Manchester UTD!!!
« <> »
shade013 29.06.14 - 08:11pm
should of signed the Mexican Herrera lol...had looked good in all games I saw * +

gersbust 29.06.14 - 10:33pm

@ bigdunc - 29.06.14 - 07:45pm
Its no shock Herrera can't get in the Spanish team when they produce talent in there own country and export to this country .sooner more so later the penny will drop Neil why England are so Shiite chin

facepalm worked well for them at this world cup * +

spartan2 29.06.14 - 10:38pm
Herrera looks good but I'm sceptical. He has plenty to prove in the Premier League and the fact he does not have a senior cap yet. Xavi and Alonso should call it quits though really and he'll get in, that's where he would want to play. De Gea wasn't fancied for Spain much either. You have to say Casillas should get the boot for those horror shows in the world cup. * +

spartan2 29.06.14 - 10:48pm
There has been more talk of Vidal again and it would be nice to believe as I bigged him up in the past but it seems unlikely. Such a signing would be brutal to Fellaini's chances but I could understand acquiring another classy centre midfielder, Carrick is soon 33 himself and one season left on the contract. * +

bigdunc 29.06.14 - 11:00pm
Facepalm they might of done Shiite at this world cup but there system of producing and exporting is still better than ours but trust the daft paddy not to see that point lol * +

gersbust 29.06.14 - 11:08pm
England never have had a great history of exporting players, they tend to be good but not great at international level * +

joe999 30.06.14 - 12:53am

@ njackets - 29.06.14 - 06:19pm
Lol I like this Joe lad!

Not sure if that was sarcasm but hmm.... haha.gif * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-1013
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page