! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Everton - Page 8/9

Subject: Everton
« <> »
alanball 3.08.15 - 11:46am
Mancs touching toes for a Scouser kiss_my_ass * +

spartan2 3.08.15 - 12:22pm
You won't be saying that if he scores 20+ next season as the main striker. Well you will but you will be wrong as usual. * +

alanball 3.08.15 - 12:26pm
That has no relevance to what i said you absolute nutter pmpl if he got injured you would agree with me and i believe its not something United fans are happy about, understandably so * +

silverjx 3.08.15 - 01:02pm
Tbf it made sense to offer him that contract and keep him, was offered around forty mill for him but the amount it would have cost to replace him would have been more, add he's been proven to the team and best player over the years. He hasn't had his own way with been demoted to midfield or RVP been preferred but he fights for the cause whichever position he plays in. Give what money he brings in Merch as well. * +

stexefc 3.08.15 - 01:25pm
At least you can put a decent point across unlike spartan with his utter biased bulls**t. Fair point but its more to do with Rooney's behaviour throwing his dummy out of the pram for yous to bend over for him with gaping a**holes. Haven't yous shown shown players the door for less under SF? Rooney seems to be able to do whatever he wants. * +

spartan2 5.08.15 - 01:36am
When has he thrown his dummy out of the pram? When he has angled for a new deal- and then he has got it and normal service has been resumed. That is, he works hard in games and despite being shuffled about to accommodate other players the past 3 years has still got on with it.

At the moment Rooney is the captain and he's United's only recognised class striker which means he is more important than ever, even if it was years since he played there to form. He'll get what he wants until it is shown he can no longer cut it or someone else replaces him. It could happen if he does not deliver next season, the pressure is on him. * +

bigdunc 5.08.15 - 10:06pm
fergies last season he was dropped for the last 3 matches .claims it was a injury and claims he had fallen out with fergie. nod * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-9
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum
9 Forum Index