! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Howard Webb Recipe! - Page 8/9

Subject: Howard Webb Recipe!
« <> »
brainy02 6.02.12 - 05:50pm
Suarez and evra to rekindle their romance.....i hope this will not bring in another rumbling.... As much as i will like to see utd retain the title at the expense of citeh the way and manner they are going about it is getting ridiculous... Hope some citeh fan will not go for my jugular now * +

spartan2 20.04.14 - 02:50am
Nothing changed. The idea United got all the ref decisions or penalties was debunked long ago. Liverpool have been given far the most pens of any premier league era side, not United. whistle.gif * +

cantona 20.04.14 - 11:21am
A few dubious penalties drop into their lap and the grief junkies still find something to cry and play the victim about girlcry.gif They'll probably demand a new trophy because having to make do with the same one that we lifted last year will be disrespectful to the 96 crybaby.gif * +

spartan2 20.04.14 - 02:16pm

@ njackets - 20.04.14 - 06:08am
Nothing changed apart from people who used to talk about ref decisions were called moaners you've gone on about ref decisions at length everytime we've played over the last few weeks but you're not a 'moaner' also c**tana for whatever reason doesn't seem fit to do this Girlcry

If you remember the game the topic was based around then there was a reason the moaning was dismissed and it was because United were the better side and had bad decisions against them as well. It's absolutely irrelevant to rafts of favourable decisions in some games * +

silverjx 20.04.14 - 03:40pm
ffs just seen that Suarez dive pmpl.gif ....rolling and clutching and then runs straight towards the box hilarious.gif * +

gersbust 20.04.14 - 03:42pm
he is fking class though chav i think he would only just get in the Celtic team mind * +

silverjx 20.04.14 - 03:52pm
did you join in with the poznan? grouphug.gif * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-9
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark