! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Crystal Palace - Page 8/9

Subject: Crystal Palace
« <> »
stu7 12.11.12 - 12:44am
great run against posh to set up winning goal yesterday,looked greedy and kept the ball when a pass would have been better,seemed reluctant to cross,dunno if that is usual for him * +

steph.81 12.11.12 - 10:06pm
Thank god you noticed stu, not like I mentioned his lack of passing on the previous page. Il add, zaha has always said he wants to play for the ivory coast, he still can even if he plays in the friendly. Come on wilf, choose the right nation grin * +

stu7 12.11.12 - 11:49pm
didnt notice thatloltook the pi*s out of Newell, but that is probs the only time he will ever play left back,he is a midfielder and both our left backs were out injured,not the game where we should be playing someone out of position,didnt have a choice thodislike * +

stexefc 13.11.12 - 10:07pm
If all the Africans played for African nations then the debacle that occured at the under 21 game in Serbia the other week won't happen again. * +

9362 14.11.12 - 12:47am
confused. * +

gersbust 15.11.12 - 10:36am
Are you for real ste or just fishing? * +

obi_jon 27.08.14 - 05:52pm
Palace have reappointed Neil Warnockhaha.gif The last time he was there they ended up going into administration and he jumped ship to QPR.mock.gif
Apart from Joey Barton, I can't think of anyone in football that I despise more.dislike.gif * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-9
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum
9 Forum Index