! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Chelsea FC - Page 71/84

Subject: Chelsea FC
« <> »
spartan2 11.12.15 - 11:22pm
Which United and Liverpool have won a bunch more than Chelsea or Arsenal have.....Chelsea were ridiculously lucky and just terrible. As usual they were one of the least worthy sides to ever win the competition, just as they are the worst premier league champions that was said last season and proven this one. wink2.gif Also who gives a feck if Arsenal reach 100 knockout rounds considering they never win it pmpl.gif * +

4juice 12.12.15 - 06:11am
What matter this season is, Arsenal and Chelsea are going to the round of 16 whereas man utd are going for the round of 32. Lets not talk about liverpool mock * +

bigdunc 12.12.15 - 03:13pm
Let's all do a prince and let's go crazy at last 16 in champions league lol .It was harder to win in its old format as you HAD to WIN your domestic league to gain entry .no runners up spot no inclusion in the cup winners cup or the uefa cup if you lost.which is why the champions league is a farce let's finish 2nd 3rd or 4th and be a champion .personally I hope the Italians catch us and take a spot of us . * +

spartan2 14.12.15 - 10:02pm
Jesus. Leicester have 20 more points than Chelsea and it's nearly Christmas pmpl.gif one point off the drop. Astounding * +

4juice 14.12.15 - 10:14pm
At this very moment, i should think Mourinho must leave. Playing football when you are 2-0 down? * +

musho77 14.12.15 - 10:57pm
going down with the swansea your going down with the swansea tease * +

cantona 16.12.15 - 10:32am
Jose Mourinho's future as Chelsea manager is under question after the club's hierarchy held discussions about his position in the past 24 hours. reading * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-84
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum
9 Forum Index