! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

luis suarez - Page 66/68

Subject: luis suarez
« <> »
bigdunc 12.07.14 - 11:59am
Torres may not of been the same player from when he was at Liverpool but in terms of winning silverware I doubt he thinks it was wrong to leave the s**te and as for Suarez don't be fooled by that bulls**t statement he made . * +

spartan2 12.07.14 - 02:17pm
Suarez said the same thing in that interview you posted nod.gif he must hate the idea of playing for one of the big two Spanish clubs * +

norega 12.07.14 - 02:30pm

@ njackets - 12.07.14 - 09:51am
Suarez will regret leaving Liverpool as did Owen and Torres, two players who never experienced that kind of adulation again.... Paul Scholes reading don't necessarily agree with his comments, interesting none the less.

Torres won the champions league at chelsea , bet he was gutted he didn't stay at liverpool and win nothing * +

spartan2 12.07.14 - 02:31pm
The FA cup and the Europa League as well lol.gif bet he was * +

laity 24.07.14 - 03:16pm

@ njackets - 24.07.14 - 02:26pm
Rumour has it the ban might get lifted domestically, my pals back tracking like fk and has even offered to give me the 100quid back chav I'm holding out for the 200 I had a feeling Barca already knew the ban would be lifted domestically in this last appeal.

Shouldn't you still be paying? You bet that he'd not be banned from playing for Liverpool, which he was.. any extra clout Barcelona have which could contribute to his ban being lifted so he can play for them is irrelevant * +

laity 24.07.14 - 05:51pm
Well I wouldn't bet on that.. CAS might reduce his ban from playing any football, but I'm not sure they'll wipe it out completely, even with the Barca factor.. I reckon they'll lift the 'all football related activities' bit so that he's allowed to train/step foot inside Nou Camp, but I don't know if they'll completely wipe out his club match ban.. I reckon a nominal thing like maybe 4 games * +

bigdunc 24.07.14 - 06:19pm
So if you ban him for 4 games on his 3rd incident for biting he gets of lighter than his 2nd incident * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-68
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum
9 Forum Index