! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Scottish Indepenence - Page 6/7

Subject: Scottish Indepenence
« <> »
taigs 10.05.15 - 10:46am
From the outside looking in it seems Scotland has given SNP it's chance to prove herself. The next GE will be the litmus test for the SNP. * +

gersbust 10.05.15 - 10:23pm

@ alanball - 10.05.15 - 08:41am
for wanting an independence referendum because no one up there wants go live under a tory government, then bottling it and voting no and then voting in a way that helped ensure yous got governed by a party yous dont want. Am not moaning the tories got in, ive done pretty well under them after i was made redundant in 2009 due to Labour policies, but what you lot done the other day was just bizarre lol

Right read this part real slow, EVEN IF THE SCOTS VOTED LABOUR IN EVERY SEAT IT WOULDNT HAVE MADE A DIFFERENCE!!!! The Scots voting snp for 56 seats didnt matter, yet again the english voted tories in and this idiot is trying to say the scots had a hand in it what a fked up view on things * +

spartan2 11.05.15 - 08:30am
To be fair at least we know with the Tories we will keep our nuclear weapons in Scotland so that's OK pmpl.gif * +

alanball 11.05.15 - 09:59am

@ gersbust - 10.05.15 - 10:23pm
Right read this part real slow, EVEN IF THE SCOTS VOTED LABOUR IN EVERY SEAT IT WOULDNT HAVE MADE A DIFFERENCE!!!! The Scots voting snp for 56 seats didnt matter, yet again the english voted tories in and this idiot is trying to say the scots had a hand in it what a fked up view on things

Read this real slow.... I'VE NOT ONCE SAID IF THEY VOTED LABOUR IN EVERY SEAT IT WOULD OF MADE A DIFFERENCE. Ffs you're backing up my point about Acottish people being stupid lol * +

taigs 11.05.15 - 10:40am
Why do you think that Scottish people bottled out of voting for Independence? Why do you think nobody in Scottish want the tories in government? both thoughts are complete fabrications of the truth and make you look small minded if you got those opinions from what your read in papers. Indy was never going to happen last year according to the polls and reading the SNP's manifesto unless the Scots really were stupid. Tories have always had a strong loyal support in Scotland and continue to do so. * +

sensible 11.05.15 - 05:16pm
lol * +

gersbust 11.05.15 - 08:44pm
So explain the bizarre bit * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-7
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page