! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Champs League Draw - Page 51/56

Subject: Champs League Draw
« <> »
stu7 28.11.10 - 12:04pm
Id just got in u spazpmplalmost every time u post u makes u look a little sadder. U carry on living the dream thopmpl.gifsaddest cu.nt the forum will ever see,u dont fool anyone * +

frammoor 28.11.10 - 12:07pm
You just got in after a fantastic night out and thought you best login at half onepmplmust of been a topper night out * +

frammoor 28.11.10 - 12:09pm
u u u you just for fun tit. You're in your 30s you silly c**t so spell like an adult you sad act pmpl * +

stu7 28.11.10 - 12:09pm
Coming from the man who posts about me while im not here and replies seconds after i do the next morningpmplkeep digging that hole fat boy * +

frammoor 28.11.10 - 12:41pm
Why on earth are you ffs? You post replies like one of them stupid teenagers from JFF facepalmI dread to think what you post on Facebook you sad c**t * +

frammoor 28.11.10 - 12:42pm
Why on earth are you laughing ffs? You post replies like one of them stupid teenagers from JFF facepalmI dread to think what your post on Facebook you sad c**t * +

stu7 28.11.10 - 12:47pm
why the fk am i laughing?pmplcoming from the man that laughs at almost everything he says when absoluely nothing he says is funny, and u even laugh at ur own so called jokes on other akas, dig dig dig u sad cu.nt * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-56
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum
9 Forum Index