! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Wembley - Page 5/5

Subject: Wembley
« <
baz6 1.07.12 - 11:19am
How very handy,reminds me of the old python aussie sketch. Bruce..Yeah Bruce...Nah not you,I meant Bruuce. Must be confusing when the family gets together pmpl * +

nspell 1.07.12 - 12:18pm
Imagine staying in all in the time like some on here and never doing anything but post on here. End of month, Christmas, Easter, bank holidays etc. It doesn't matter to some 'everyday is like Monday' pmpl * +

rpd.fire 1.07.12 - 12:18pm
keef describing his own life pmpl * +

nspell 1.07.12 - 12:19pm
I've just been out and bought a pair of Adidas trainers. That would be a major event in Baz's and Numpty's life pmplThey'd probably have a village meeting so they could gather and stare in awe at thempmpl * +

baz6 1.07.12 - 01:00pm
Well thanks for that keef,however adidas trainers much as they may be a big thing in the s**te hole that is south shields don't matter a jot up herechav. As for your other point,staggered shifts dum dumduh2 * +

gersbust 1.07.12 - 01:19pm

@ nspell - 1.07.12 - 12:19pm
I've just been out and bought a pair of Adidas trainers. That would be a major event in Baz's and Numpty's life pmplThey'd probably have a village meeting so they could gather and stare in awe at thempmpl

Facepalm you must lead a very sad life, drive a taxi til all hours in the morning just to scr*pe a living together, come on here and forget the bulls**tting you have done over the years but worst of all you freely admit you are a drug taking rat facepalm *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-5
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum
9 Forum Index