! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

serbia v albania - Page 4/5

Subject: serbia v albania
« <> »
upnorthm 17.10.14 - 09:45pm
Agrees with Dakdak and thanks for explaining facts in detail. Muslims could try the same here in the UK in 20 or 30 years time,once they have the population numbers. Sharia law and all that shlt would follow. * +

4juice 17.10.14 - 10:12pm
And nobody mentioned the massacre the british forces commited in the 40s in India and some parts of Asia and here they are crying over spilled milk. * +

9362 20.10.14 - 12:51am
oh that's brilliant,because of what happened in the past makes it ok to cold bloodedly murder 25,000 men,women and kids.Great fking logic there * +

dakidak 20.10.14 - 08:47am
@9362 I really don't know what massacre you are pointing at, because I can't connect those 25 000 with anything in Bosnia or Kosovo. Maybe you heard something on a TV, I don't know what. But whatever event it is, following your logic you shouldn't judge us neither cause it happened in the past, right ?

I believe NATO killed much more civilians during bombing of Yugoslavia, Iraq, Afghanistan ... but that's ok cause those are just collaterals, that doesn't count as death, right ?

You know about the so called yellow house where albanians took serb civilians for taking out their organs and selling them? The case is still active, and whenever investigators find a witness and give him protection that witness happen to hang himself, or shoot himself in a park, just like that. * +

9362 20.10.14 - 11:34pm
the genocide of the 25,000 in srebenica * +

spartan2 21.10.14 - 02:05am
When your country is ruled by a man who fancies (or even tolerates) a bit of genocide before breakfast and political assassination after lunch then you can't complain too much or be surprised when somebody somewhere wants to bomb you. No ethnic grievances you have justify anything like that. * +

dakidak 21.10.14 - 10:21pm
@9362
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Srebrenica_massacre 25,000 ??? It is 8,000. Not saying it is ok to kill a single innocent civilian, just saying there is a huge difference between 25000 and 8000. Before Srebrenica massacre Bosnian fighters were cleaning up all villages in the town's vicinity that were populated by Serbs. Children, women, old and weak, all were killed by mujaheddins , about 5000 civilians were murdered without a single bullet. Just using cold weapons like knifes, axes, hammers. All because they did not want to spend ammunition (quoted because those were the words of bosnian fighter leader Naser Oric). I know that cause my mother was from a village in the Srebrenica's vicinity, the village was burned to the ground and all civilians were killed.
2nd thing, Srebrenica was declared as a safe zone, demilitarized area, protected by UN soldiers. However, muslims were using this town as a recovery center for their solders, where from they planed all attacks. All that provoked Serbs so they attacked Srebrenica to stop those attacks once for all. Do you really believe they would have attacked an UN protected city just like that? PLEASE CHECK OUT this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUuhSGnLvv8 done by some Canadian and Norwegian reporters. It has so much facts, it does not favorite any side, just saying the things were not as it looked like at first, or as your TV stations presented it to you. It is in english, parts where serbian-bosnian-croatian is spoken are translated.

@spartan2
I'm not justifying Milosevic or anything he or his para-military units did, he was a classic dictator. I'm just saying that the Serbs suffered much more than muslims or Croatians. However, I can not agree with you and just accept that we were bombed cause we deserved it. If you want to defeat a dictator then focus on fighting against military he controls. Do not bomb hospitals, bridges, civilian buildings, roads, fabrics. Do not send 10 million people * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-5
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum
9 Forum Index