! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Scottish Indepenence - Page 4/7

Subject: Scottish Indepenence
« <> »
gersbust 8.05.15 - 08:09pm

@ alanball - 8.05.15 - 06:58pm
Why didnt these clowns just vote for independence? I thought a big part of the reason they wanted independence was because they didnt want a tory government but they nearly single handedly made that happen lol

More lies pmpl.gif even if Labour had won every single seat in Scotland they would have failed so dont blame the Scots when you need to look at your own people chav.gif * +

gersbust 8.05.15 - 08:13pm

@ spartan2 - 8.05.15 - 07:48pm
Great democracy where 1.5m SNP votes count for 56 times more representation in the house than 3.9m UKIP votes lol.gif They can't complain they don't have a voice now....

59 seats in Scotland a whole country yet nobody ever mentions the 73 seats you can win in london, you wanted Scotland part of the union so deal with that * +

postjacker 8.05.15 - 08:31pm
so london with a population nearly double of scotland shouldnt get more seats? lol.gif * +

alanball 8.05.15 - 10:02pm

@ gersbust - 8.05.15 - 08:09pm
More lies pmpl even if Labour had won every single seat in Scotland they would have failed so dont blame the Scots when you need to look at your own people chav

I know thay's why i used the words 'nearly single handedly' you fking idiot lol.gif * +

gersbust 8.05.15 - 11:24pm
Dont blame the scots for the english voters failure ya d*ck chav.gif * +

ementalm 9.05.15 - 01:31am
boxer2 blood sports * +

43bolton 9.05.15 - 01:34am
Independence for England wouldn't change anything for us in the North of England. London and the SE would still s haft us. As a northerner I always feel closer culturally to the Jocks than say Londoners or those on the south coast. I voted UKIP btw. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-7
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum
9 Forum Index