! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

*premiership prediction 2014/15* - Page 4/8

Subject: *premiership prediction 2014/15*
« <> »
laity 3.08.14 - 12:39pm
More than possible.. Let's be honest.. Drogba is the only striker they've bought worth having so far out of how many 100's of millions? Chelsea not having faith in Lukaku leading the line shouldn't mean much cos they've got terrible judgement with picking strikers * +

9362 3.08.14 - 01:08pm
though they have bought well,losing lampard is a huge blow for chelsea.city need to strengthen their defence but they have the best attack now suarez has left liverpool.Don't rule united out but Everton finishing in the Top 2 wouldn't surprise me * +

cantona 3.08.14 - 03:31pm
A realistic title challenge should be the bare minimum for United. We shouldn't expect failure just because we failed miserably last year. If we make the Champions League but are 25-30 points off the winners then we will have failed. * +

spartan2 3.08.14 - 03:39pm
I think if United get a couple more players in and sell some he deems to be really dead wood then 3rd and a decent challenge seems perfectly reasonable. He does appear to know what he is doing but I don't think the side will be as strong as he might want in just this transfer window. I think it'll take a few.

Despite this too I think he is looking at his squad and the youngsters and seeing who he can bring in and do a job for him. Particularly in defence. If he buys starters he will have youngsters as back up. * +

musho77 3.08.14 - 03:40pm

@ upnorthm - 3.08.14 - 02:24am
Man City,Chelsea,Man Utd,Liverpool,Arsenal.Everton,Spurs and relegated Swansea,Burnley and West Brom.

swans will be ok not got that european comp to mess us up and bony and gomis together will be good , singnusson is back aswell excited * +

musho77 3.08.14 - 04:31pm
relegation i think leicester, stoke, burnley. * +

gremlinpickledgizzy 3.08.14 - 04:39pm
id say it'll be man city chelsea then spurs, liverpool will only have one world class striker arsenal will be also rans and man united and everton are in a transition period! * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-8
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum
9 Forum Index