! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

F1 new season - Page 4/7

Subject: F1 new season
« <> »
nobyboy 17.03.14 - 05:38pm
I hate f1, most boring sport ever created worse than fkin curling.. Moto gp on the other hand is the best motorsport around, love that s**t * +

wettoast 17.03.14 - 11:28pm
most boring sport ever created? facepalm * +

nobyboy 18.03.14 - 04:21pm

@ wettoast - 17.03.14 - 11:28pm
most boring sport ever created? facepalm

Yeah? Get into 1st, stay there the entire race and win. No1 is allowed to overtake ffs lol.gif * +

spartan2 18.03.14 - 07:02pm
Only at Monaco is it too difficult to overtake. But this season of F1 has shaken up the rules a bit and there was a fair few overtakes and incidents. The cars move around a lot more as well which makes it better to watch * +

laity 18.03.14 - 07:33pm

@ nobyboy - 17.03.14 - 05:38pm
I hate f1, most boring sport ever created worse than fkin curling.. Moto gp on the other hand is the best motorsport around, love that s**t

Daytona is worse.. I know it has more crashes, but it's still just people driving in a circle * +

spartan2 22.03.14 - 12:37pm
I do go to races now and then but do you have any clue how expensive they are? Am I supposed to follow the sport around the world for a couple of grand a race for all the travel and tickets? lol.gif your reply is so r*tarded it's beyond belief * +

spartan2 7.04.14 - 04:37pm
The Bahrain GP yesterday was great. However, they all lined up behind the safety car near the end of the race, and then with 10 laps to go, the safety car came in. The two Mercedes at the front shot off and despite the fact they spent the last 10 laps of the race fighting each other, Hamilton won it by 24 seconds to 3rd place.

24 seconds in 10 laps, while scr*pping with each other lol.gif The Mercedes is so much faster it's ludicrous * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-7
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum
9 Forum Index