! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

MESSi the king! - Page 4/5

Subject: MESSi the king!
« <> »
freekick 11.01.13 - 04:50pm

@ rhino24 - 8.01.13 - 09:28am
listen ur jokes are getting lame now,no humor person.

Your constant babbling about La Liga and Messi and how s**t ronaldo is seemingly is also getting lame. Change the channel pieltjiesdislike boks**te * +

brainy02 11.01.13 - 04:54pm
Am not sure it could be that pointless cos of the platini factor and barca,madrid are no celtic or rangers who cant compete on the continent. Both team can still lure quality players,for that reason again the league will still be up there * +

spartan2 11.01.13 - 04:56pm
Yeah, it'll be pointless. They are so rich they can compete much better in Europe, but the league itself will still be pointless and there to keep the players busy between Champions league ties....zzz Valencia now make only a quarter what Madrid and Barca do. Thats how big the gap is now, its r*tarded * +

brainy02 11.01.13 - 05:18pm
I cherish all the leagues irrespective of their flaws, even the epl isnt flawless, unreasonable wages, awful defending,singular reason why 2teams made it to the 2nd round, even the league champ could not win a game, the german league is on the rise again, italians are gearing up too, what going on? * +

porlus 21.01.13 - 03:05pm
oh,.a talk the obvious threat..how neat.lol i love football. Iv seen Messi in champions league final when he wasnt the best in the world against Chelski.lol wot a silly thread. * +

porlus 21.01.13 - 05:34pm
to be fair to messi though he hasnt performd on the world stage amongst the worlds elite at international level where as his peers before him have and won the world cup :) * +

gersbust 29.10.13 - 12:54am

@ spartan2 - 8.01.13 - 12:48pm
La liga is cr*p. Barca win like 4-0 half the time. The competition there is pitiful. The italian league is better than recent years but still not great. That Fifa team of the year is ridiculous. How did Marcelo or Xabi Alonso make it ahead of the likes if Pirlo or Chiellini to mention just two.

The italian league is still not great but used to twist the point against neil pmpl spartan at his best pmpl * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-5
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum
9 Forum Index