! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Man City Post - Page 4/284

Subject: Man City Post
« <> »
cantona 4.02.11 - 09:54am
Pretty cringeworthy tbh. David May's done a few of those nights. Twenty quid in and they're full of muppets. I'm also suspicious of anyone who goes down the Kneel route and changes teams * +

1stan2 4.02.11 - 10:39am
david may ? he was blackburn rovers and spent 2 mins at utd the fkin kok,ull never be utd you fkin nonce * +

1stan2 4.02.11 - 10:45am
on a better note micah richards is on the mend having nutted de jong,tevez says champ league is a must and hes staying if we get there,not that you believe anything that comes out of his mouth after this seasons episode,id be surprised if we won the fkin league to be honest * +

1stan2 4.02.11 - 10:46am
hed still go i reckon * +

cantona 4.02.11 - 10:50am
Cant believe its a decade since the 25 years do. The Silver Suite in the Kippax was secretly booked for it. City found out what was going on an hour or so before and cancelled saying thered been a flood. It was moved to Henrys at short notice but was still a top night. Over 10k spent at the bar drunk * +

9362 4.02.11 - 11:11am
Stan it'd be a miracle if city won the league,will probably stiii qualify for the champs league though * +

1stan2 4.02.11 - 11:43am
theres no way we will win the league am sayin if we won the league id still expect tevez to go we could of done with that 10g 10 years ago lol,it seems we are playin woth nerves at the moment joe hart has been awesome this season but at the mo we are leaking goals,i personally would like to see given given a chance as he hasnt had a sniff of 1st team footy this season,experience is key at thistime * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-284
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum
9 Forum Index