! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Brenda Rodgers Quotes.... - Page 3/4

Subject: Brenda Rodgers Quotes....
« <> »
krakers 12.05.15 - 11:06pm
pmpl wtf correct me if I'm wrong united Chelsea n arsenal have won the league while involved in Europe * +

spartan2 13.05.15 - 03:50pm

@ njackets - 12.05.15 - 01:02pm
We've just got to wait till we've got no Europe to distract us before we get another crack at title challenging, piece of pi*s when you're not in Europe! Chav

United achieved their minimum objective and being out of the Europa league was probably a good thing chav.gif nothing can be said when United hit their minimum for this season * +

spartan2 16.05.15 - 07:19pm
'We wanted to give Gerrard a fitting send off at Anfield today, so we capitulated weakly to a mediocre mid table club in front of a disappointed home crowd, he felt right at home'

Rodgers quote after the game pmpl.gif * +

alanball 16.05.15 - 09:52pm
You'd be forgiven for thinking Slippy G had died seeing the way the soppy mongs have been carrying on * +

silverjx 17.05.15 - 09:11am
i'm cringing at the fact a lot of Kopites are using a Wrestlers catchphrase to describe Gerrard 'The best there is, the best there was and the best there will ever be' ffs eek.gif * +

silverjx 18.05.15 - 07:45am
of course i have dear boy...all you have to do over the weekend was look on the premiership and banter pages/groups on facebook what what what.... tea.gif * +

silverjx 18.05.15 - 11:18pm
Almost as good as the 'the sleeping giants have returned so all of europe should be concerned because the stage is set for rodgers quest and number six is next' banner shocked2.gif * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum
9 Forum Index