! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

serbia v albania - Page 3/5

Subject: serbia v albania
« <> »
stexefc 15.10.14 - 02:27pm

@ njackets - 15.10.14 - 02:10pm
Are away fans banned from EIRE v N.Ireland games?

No, I know quite a few that travelled to the Aviva from NI when the clubs last met. * +

upnorthm 15.10.14 - 03:22pm
The 4-0 game at Windsor Park in 1993,Republic fans were banned. Of course the troubles were in full swing back then. For the 2011 friendly-as just said-,there was no restrictions. There have still been issues at Europa League qualifiers,and cross border cup games in the past few years. The Setanta Cup paired clubs against each other from north and south,and Linfield,Glentoran and Derry City all had major issues at games in that comp. * +

stexefc 15.10.14 - 03:26pm
I follow NI football closely and I don't recall any major issues. I recall trouble with Bohs fans but yhat was more general football hooligan type of thing. Buses getting stoned at Setanta Cup games but that sort of thing happens regularly at IL and LOI games. * +

9362 16.10.14 - 01:42am
the good guys because they killed 25,00people in a genocide?you are a thick t**t * +

upnorthm 17.10.14 - 04:37am
I don't care what you think 9362. I have admiration for Milosevic,Arkan and Karadic. The Serbs were our allies in WW2. Would trust a Serb over some inbred Albanian or Kosovan Muslim,any day of the week. * +

dakidak 17.10.14 - 05:24pm
Yes there were idiots on our side who committed such terrible things. But if you look through the history the Serbs suffered much more then any other nation here at the Balkans. During Balkan wars when we forced Ottomans to retreat form Balkan peninsula, the Serbs lost about 25 percent of its population. We were involved in all major battles.

Then we lost about 50 percent of left population in WW1 when Austro-Hungarians, Croats (especially) , Bulgarians (whom we defeated in the 1st balkan war), and Albanians (during our retreat through albanian mountains) slaughtered us, r*ping and killing civilians.

In WW2 we were bombed because we refused to join Axis, unlike Croats (Hitler was welcomed with roses in Zagreb). Croats made concentration camps where they killed 700 000 Serbs (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jasenovac_concentration_camp) .
Also the 1st children concentration camp ever was made in Croatia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sisak_children's_concentration_camp) , about 60 000 children were killed there.
During 90s, about 300 000 Serbs were forced out from Croatia and Bosnia. Before the Srebrenica massacre , Muslims were continuously attacking serbian villages near Srebrenica, killing women and children, more then 5000 civilians were killed by mujaheddins, the same way those from Islamic State killing your reporters.

When we speak about Kosovo, the conflict with Albanians started many years before 1999. Small groups of terrorists attacked Serbs there, attacked police. The number of terrorists were rising, so Milosevic tried to solve the problem once for all by sending heavy army and strong police forces there to clean that area and force muslim terrorists out. He tried the same thing Ukrainan president Poroshenko tried to do in Ukraine, but the only difference is Milosevic did not have the support of the World. NATO took the albanian side and bombed us. * +

dakidak 17.10.14 - 05:30pm
Our army suffered minimal casualties (about 2 000 soldiers were killed, out of 200 000), but the infrastructure (fabrics, bridges, roads) and economy were wiped out.

Now you have hundreds, maybe thousands of mujaheddins from Kosovo, Bosnia and Albania, fighting for Islamic State, cutting heads of your innocent civilians, reporters. One of the most wanted was from Kosovo ( http://www.dnevno.rs/vesti/svet/134399-uznemirujuci-sadrzaj-kosovski-koljac-u-siriji-uz-povike-alah-ekber-sece-glave-foto.html ) . The drug transport and trafficking is flourishing there, they are dreaming of huge islamic state here at the Europe (Albania, Kosovo, part of Serbia where muslims are majority, and Bosnia).

All in all, I think you guys (NATO) took the wrong side here bombing us in 1999. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-5
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum
9 Forum Index