! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

*premiership prediction 2014/15* - Page 3/8

Subject: *premiership prediction 2014/15*
« <> »
upnorthm 3.08.14 - 02:24am
Man City,Chelsea,Man Utd,Liverpool,Arsenal.Everton,Spurs and relegated Swansea,Burnley and West Brom. * +

joe999 3.08.14 - 08:22am

@ laity - 3.08.14 - 01:36am
Soldado starting to look like he's got a bit of belief in himself (I know he's going to need to hit the ground running when the season starts tho) Lamela not being injured.. A decent left back so that Vertonghen doesn't get p*ssed with playing LB instead of in the centre.. quality cover for Lloris.. Schneiderlin looking like he's going to sign.. plus Pochettino seems to have the players feeling happy and playing good football.. I'd say we've got every chance of exceeding all expectations

But..... U just don't! * +

alanball 3.08.14 - 10:33am
How much did Dier cosr Spurs? I alway had a suspicion he'd return to us * +

bigdunc 3.08.14 - 10:39am
Another youngster who moyes fked off .bags of potential this lad had .I thought he would come back as well Ste . * +

bigdunc 3.08.14 - 10:41am
If Costa don't adapt to the premiership and Torres still dose not fire like on his one season at the s**te and drogba does not have the legs then expect Chelsea to struggle again chin * +

laity 3.08.14 - 11:29am

@ alanball - 3.08.14 - 10:33am
How much did Dier cosr Spurs? I alway had a suspicion he'd return to us

About 4 million.. think it was a 5 million euro release clause with the condition it could only be activated if they couldn't match the contract offer * +

silverjx 3.08.14 - 11:34am
chelsea 2 Spanish signings give them a good chance, not sure of Drogba tho he kept on getting cramp when he was young enough lol.gif , Arsenal look stronger now with better quality signings, City are slightly the same. United if Herrera performs could be some goals flying in from his thru balls. Spurs and Everton not sure * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-8
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum
9 Forum Index