! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Everton - Page 3/9

Subject: Everton
« <> »
stexefc 9.12.13 - 12:39am
I think it's highly likely 10 of the starting 11 for the games against United and Arsenal will be with us next season. Not sure where all this doom and gloom regarding our 3 loan signings is coming from. * +

spartan2 9.12.13 - 01:10am
Its not all doom and gloom. Its just Everton needed a top drawer striker and haven't actually had one for ages until now. Its not just Lukaku mind. Keeping Barry would be nice as well although he would have to lower his wage demands rather a lot and isn't exactly one for the future, Deulofeu has also contributed some important goals and performances, a big young talent who would otherwise cost rather a lot to retain permanently one suspects much like Lukaku. Without the quality of those 3 it would be fair to say Everton would not be where they currently are. That's for the future to worry about anyway, just have to see how it plays out * +

nobyboy 9.12.13 - 01:59am
iv always liked martinez, at wigan he was always positive, glad everton are doing well, the have a good team. seems moyes held them back all these years with his negative tactics dislike.gif top game today..im in need of some new fingernails lol.gif * +

gersbust 9.12.13 - 03:00am

@ stexefc - 8.12.13 - 10:23pm
It's pretty obvious I meant on current form. I dont think we're the best team. Idiot lol

You have won 2 out of six games facepalm * +

sourface 9.12.13 - 04:53am
lollol * +

stexefc 9.12.13 - 07:58am
You lot have been saying that for over 20 years pmpl * +

stexefc 9.12.13 - 08:01am

@ spartan2 - 9.12.13 - 01:10am
Its not all doom and gloom. Its just Everton needed a top drawer striker and haven't actually had one for ages until now. Its not just Lukaku mind. Keeping Barry would be nice as well although he would have to lower his wage demands rather a lot and isn't exactly one for the future, Deulofeu has also contributed some important goals and performances, a big young talent who would otherwise cost rather a lot to retain permanently one suspects much like Lukaku. Without the quality of those 3 it would be fair to say Everton would not be where they currently are. That's for the future to worry about anyway, just have to see how it plays out

Deulofeu hasnt done anything for us in the league until last Saturday, he's hardly had any game time. He's gradually starting to get more though and there's talk of him staying another season. Barry wiLl have to drop his wage demands regardless at the end of the season. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-9
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum
9 Forum Index