! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

MESSi the king! - Page 3/5

Subject: MESSi the king!
« <> »
brainy02 8.01.13 - 04:56pm
the fifa 11 is just another daylight robbery. Chiellini should come in for pique, pirlo for alonso and i will take rvp ahead of falcao anytime * +

rhino24 11.01.13 - 01:20pm
no pommie in dream team,but its called the strongest league shytt players. * +

rawtex 11.01.13 - 01:30pm
Rhino u make ureself look so stupid,why dont u stop watching european football and stick to african football? Maybe because its cack.the spanish league is w.a.n.k. Its barca,real then no1.competition is alot stronger in england.united city chelsea arsenal liverpool spurs everton.any of these teams can beat eachother on any givin day.u dnt get that in spain.stick to constructing mudhuts u moron.no1's interested in ure useless opinions. * +

brainy02 11.01.13 - 04:41pm
As much as the spanish league is less competitive to the epl, i still believe they have got greater techinical and tactic display than the english league. They lack equality in funding that is why it will remain barca/madrid like forever * +

brainy02 11.01.13 - 04:44pm
Just imagine if valencia has kept villa,silver,mata,alba,pablo with what they have got now sure they will push barca and madrid but debt wont allow them. The two giant swindle them on all front every now and then, tv right etc, no equality in sharing ratio and it telling on other teams so bad * +

brainy02 11.01.13 - 04:48pm
Spanish league is a beauty to watch and the english league is more of an arcade, god of war or something, u just got to be on ur toes for 9 good month * +

spartan2 11.01.13 - 04:48pm
La Liga will soon be as pointless as the Scottish league because of the financial disparity between Madrid, Barcelona, and everyone else. Sure there is a gap between United and everyone else, but nothing like the one in La Liga * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-5
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum
9 Forum Index