! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

blatter - Page 3/4

Subject: blatter
« <> »
stexefc 21.06.12 - 04:33pm

@ blah_man - 21.06.12 - 04:09pm
Brazil, argentina, england, france, germany, italy, spain and hollandchin

England are s**te and have no right being there, England fans suffer from delusions of grandeur * +

stexefc 21.06.12 - 04:35pm

@ kimjongl - 21.06.12 - 04:27pm
I'd say you'd need Brazil, England, USA, Germany, Spain, Italy and China to start it off. the rest will follow if they see these countries doing it first.

Don't forget North Korea my Dear Leader beg * +

silverjx 21.06.12 - 06:04pm
Never expected to reach tournaments without Qualifying before and if it comes to financing such events would say England would be included in the 1st event providing its a small pool, could see China aswell they are Heavy investing now. The whole system is a Joke atm they mention basing on building infrustructure but Germany got it few times * +

silverjx 8.09.14 - 10:33pm
Blatter has said he will stand for another term because of all the support he has had off most of the worlds FA's ''please stay Blatter, we love you'' he claims pmpl.gif * +

stexefc 8.09.14 - 10:40pm
It's true though most countries FA chiefs love him. Cant blaming him for running again either. * +

obi_jon 9.09.14 - 08:06am
He also announced that there will be a trial run for television reviews of refereeing decisions at the under 20 world cup in New Zealand next year.
[link]http://m.bbc.com/sport/football/29109481[/link] * +

skinnysix 9.09.14 - 08:49am
Blather can stand all he wants. It's the people that vote him in u gotta feel sorry for..! * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum
9 Forum Index