! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

MEXICO vs ARGENTINA - Page 3/13

Subject: MEXICO vs ARGENTINA
« <> »
1mclovin 27.06.10 - 05:50pm
Germany are far far better than people think. Ozil, Khedira, Schweinsteiger, Muller and Podolski are very good players, the difference is the Germans dont talk them up so people dont realise it so much. Barry, Milner, Johnson or Upson are just not good enough * +

spartan2 27.06.10 - 05:52pm
Germany are never rubbish. They always get the result they need and they always qualify, and they always get to the quarters without fail. but beating an england side that abysmal today defensively is not something to be too impressed about IMO * +

marothi 27.06.10 - 05:53pm
Yes that was the most shocking show of defence I've seen in the tournament. But the finishing at this tournament has been equally as bad, how many sides in the entire tournament would have punished you that badly? My answer: None of them only Germany. * +

oybid 27.06.10 - 05:53pm
yeah agree with mclovin there..look how KAIZER just before the matched hyped england instead of his team...but still germany dont stand much chance again ARGENTINA...unless they defend in numbers, u bring your own death if u play open attacking football against ARGENTINA... * +

1mclovin 27.06.10 - 05:55pm
You just have to watch how the Germans keep the ball, theyre all so comfortable passing it around in tight areas pulling people out of position til they get an opening, whereas England just tank diagonal balls down the field and hope it sticks to rooney. They need to change their style of play cos every other nation has and theyr catchin up with the like of England * +

spartan2 27.06.10 - 05:55pm
how many sides would have punished us? any of them. it would have been a massacre against anyone with decent strikers today, the germans missed a s**t load, again, you didnt see that match did you? pmpl they should have scored more than four * +

whereto 27.06.10 - 05:55pm
Have to give the germans crdeit their league is an example to the rest of the Europe and their ability to adapt is second to none. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-13
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum
9 Forum Index