! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

everton post - Page 297/299

Subject: everton post
« <> »
spartan2 17.05.16 - 01:52pm
None? I like the excuse that Baines hasn't played much but then he names Wilshere who has basically not played at all lol4.gif * +

bigdunc 17.05.16 - 06:06pm
Don't know how many times we have to tell you a lot of our players have lost form under martinez leadership .no surprise to me baines and jags have not been selected but considering jags has a good record with cahill and played in all qualifying there is a case to say he should of gone instead of stones but stones was picked because he can play right back as well. * +

alanball 17.05.16 - 06:20pm

@ spartan2 - 17.05.16 - 01:52pm
None? I like the excuse that Baines hasn't played much but then he names Wilshere who has basically not played at all lol4

fking hell anyone with half a brain know players like Wilshire and Townsend shouldnt be near that squad but here's someone trying to use it to strengthen his argument, says all we need to know about you pmplpmpl.gif * +

alanball 17.05.16 - 06:22pm

@ bigdunc - 17.05.16 - 06:06pm
Don't know how many times we have to tell you a lot of our players have lost form under martinez leadership .no surprise to me baines and jags have not been selected but considering jags has a good record with cahill and played in all qualifying there is a case to say he should of gone instead of stones but stones was picked because he can play right back as well.

We've had the worst manager in our history for 3 years but that has no bearing on our results and gung ho suicide tactics did you not get the memo off Spartan pmpl * +

spartan2 19.05.16 - 01:13am

@ alanball - 17.05.16 - 06:20pm
fking hell anyone with half a brain know players like Wilshire and Townsend shouldnt be near that squad but here's someone trying to use it to strengthen his argument, says all we need to know about you pmplpmpl.gif

It's not even an argument my lad, it's a fact Baines is not in the squad and he's likely done for England. What's more I also predicted Baines imminent downfall for England last year!! lol4.gif Secondly I clearly touched a nerve. After seeing some s**te excuses spouted about Baines and his limited appearances by Everton fans I had to laugh when Wilshere was included in the 26 and he has had like 141 senior minutes all season apparently rofl.gif * +

spartan2 19.05.16 - 01:18am
If Shaw had managed a couple of games this month I would have put money down even he would have gotten in this squad ahead of Baines lol.gif * +

alanball 20.05.16 - 08:46am

@ spartan2 - 19.05.16 - 01:13am
It's not even an argument my lad, it's a fact Baines is not in the squad and he's likely done for England. What's more I also predicted Baines imminent downfall for England last year!! lol4 Secondly I clearly touched a nerve. After seeing some s**te excuses spouted about Baines and his limited appearances by Everton fans I had to laugh when Wilshere was included in the 26 and he has had like 141 senior minutes all season apparently rofl

fking hell pmpl.gif * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-299
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum