! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Man City Post - Page 273/284

Subject: Man City Post
« <> »
silverjx 15.07.15 - 09:37am
Shaws more talented then Clyne and got a lot more room for potential. Right now Clyne is more solid but lets see after an injury free season. Wenger said he was never in for Sterling because he's overloaded with pacey players in that position. If Chelsea was in for him a hornets nest would have been stirred by Mourinho already Other clubs around Europe have been vocal who they wanted. Not saying teams wasn't monitoring Sterling but right now only City was prepared to gamble esp at 49m * +

spartan2 16.07.15 - 01:01am

@ 9362 - 15.07.15 - 08:06am
If another club had signed shaw,you wouldn't be claiming any of that.

Wrong. Go look at when United were linked to Baines months and months before they bought Shaw. Even back then I said nope, rather have Shaw all day long. Clyne is a good solid player, but that is all he will ever be. Shaw could be a great one, if it works out. * +

silverjx 16.07.15 - 12:19pm

@ njackets - 16.07.15 - 07:42am
Shaw is the next Maldini, you heard it here first! Just needs to eat one less sausage of a morning and skip the pudding of a night proud

Who compared him to Maldini? chin.gif ....difference between calling a player very good and naming somebody (allan) the welsh xavi or Flanno the sloth Cafu * +

silverjx 16.07.15 - 02:16pm
Again Great is different to 'one of the all time' Greats * +

bigdunc 16.07.15 - 08:35pm
Emre can is the next Beckenbauer according to a gobs**te in here lol * +

spartan2 17.07.15 - 08:45am
I didn't say Maldini, would settle for what Cole managed. I see Liverpool are blowing most of the Sterling fee on Benteke as I said lol.gif at least he's better than Carroll shame that he isn't the ball playing kind of striker Rodgers apparently can't manage to ever buy despite having s**t loads of cash * +

alanball 17.07.15 - 01:20pm
Shaw has done nothing to suggest he will ever be a top player. Southampton have proper mugged north west teams that play in red lol * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-284
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum
9 Forum Index