! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

FC BARCELONA - Page 2/129

Subject: FC BARCELONA
« <> »
sinmaste 22.10.08 - 09:08am
henry hs been playing regularly and is coming to his best. Set up a superb winner for eto last week. Great player he is. * +

sinmaste 22.10.08 - 09:11am
im worried abut keita. One of th best players in th league, was great for sevilla wer he was box to box midfielder but at barca he seem to play defensively. I hope they let hm express and not restrict. * +

sinmaste 22.10.08 - 09:14am
Also is good to see yaya toure getting games. Reports are he will go to arsenal in summer. We have been linked to xabi alonso as replacement but no confirm. * +

sinmaste 22.10.08 - 10:36am
marquez, milito, toure, keita and gudjohnson are unavailable fr todays game ag basel due to injury which mean pique wil start. Henry is expectd to continue partner with samuel eto upfrnt support by messi right and iniesta left. Also i think busquet play and puyol comes back in. Busquet cud partnr xavi in middle. abidal, alves fulback wit lots pace. Lets go boys! * +

sinmaste 22.10.08 - 05:37pm
our condolences go out to family membrs of asisstant GM Richard maxenchs. A great loss to barcelona. He has done a lot fa barca and th supporters club. You wil never be forgotten. RIP.sad * +

sinmaste 22.10.08 - 06:27pm
but why? They also hav other club post in here. Are they official too?sad * +

sinmaste 22.10.08 - 06:30pm
oh no xavi is also doubtful fa th game. Now who wil be our midfield lol. Mayb sanchez or pedrito wil get chance. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-129
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum
9 Forum Index