! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Liverpool fc - Page 2/1905

Subject: Liverpool fc
« <> »
lfc5_lad 7.02.07 - 10:16pm
Couldent fit the 4 in the middle though, 3 in the centre, gonzalez, pennant on the wings, bellamy upfront for quick breaks * +

6speed6 7.02.07 - 10:22pm
Could go diamond like chelsea mascherano can play att mid and could use wing backs for breaks * +

lfc5_lad 7.02.07 - 10:28pm
I got my ticket for it today, am made up, theyve stopped taking applications for them today. Cause i missed psv away its been a nightmare qualifying. Went to bordeux away and the home ties but bordeux was on someone elses fancard. First CLeague away game next year ill deffo be goin to save all this hassle since the fancards come in. * +

2fly4_zn 7.02.07 - 10:44pm
When Rafa gets the funds to buy new players in the summer who do u think will probably make way from the current squad? I personaly dont think that Zenden or Kewell will be Liverpool players next season. * +

dan7h 7.02.07 - 10:44pm
Diamond midfield is silly, too cramped and not enuff width. Said on site they were processing a small number of applications from ppl who hadn't been to an away game as all those who had and applied had been allocated tickets. Hope home tie goes like that. Dunno if worth doin blank cheque and postal application on off chance * +

waygone 7.02.07 - 10:52pm
Diamond is cr*p. . . . . I believe alonso gerrard and sissoko is too much already. . . Dnt no who id get rid of but id love 2 see a solid and quick 4 4 2 with DM AM and 2 wingers * +

lfc5_lad 7.02.07 - 10:55pm
Not to worried bout the home game as am qualified, cheeky b*stards charging 52 quid for cheaper and 102 for the expensive. Hope theyre ripping the barca away supporters off for that. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-1905
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum
9 Forum Index