! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

what a great premier league - Page 2/3

Subject: what a great premier league
« <> »
musho77 5.03.16 - 03:39pm
me aswell and i hope bournmouth stay up . * +

penniner 5.03.16 - 05:39pm
Spartan do you watch La Liga? Spain has 3 big teams not 2. Atletico won La Liga in 2014,and are currently second in the league this season. Atletico have made the Spanish League unpredictable. * +

blah_man 5.03.16 - 07:33pm
Leicester 5pts clear with 9 to go beg * +

spartan2 5.03.16 - 08:33pm

@ penniner - 5.03.16 - 05:39pm
Spartan do you watch La Liga? Spain has 3 big teams not 2. Atletico won La Liga in 2014,and are currently second in the league this season. Atletico have made the Spanish League unpredictable.

Find the bit where I said there were only 2 big teams. Please read. I only mentioned 2 rich ones, but that doesn't mean I forgot Atletico's recent heroics. They are still a relatively small club in terms of wealth compared to Madrid or Barca. Their revenue is just a third of those clubs! Big investment for them, or Villarreal as I mentioned would make life even harder for the rich clubs. * +

penniner 5.03.16 - 09:52pm
Atletico have always been considered Spain's 3rd or 4th biggest club-Atletico or Valencia-depending on who you ask. Atletico won League and Cup double in 1996,and currently have an annual budget of 190 million euros a year,and have recently been taken over by Chinese billionaires,and have won the Europa League twice in recent years. Historically a big club,even back in the 1970's,when they reached European finals. They are a big club,Villarreal are a tiny club from a small town. * +

penniner 5.03.16 - 09:53pm
Atletico also are currently building a new 72,000 seater stadium. * +

spartan2 6.03.16 - 11:16pm
I don't see your point. I know all about Atletico. They are a good club, but nothing on Madrid or Barcelona when it comes to worldwide exposure, honours or revenue. They could do even better with more investment as would any other club in the league to challenge the riches of Barcelona and Madrid.

190m is nothing when Barcelona and Madrid make 560+. It's considerably less than what Spurs make, and as of next season, less than the likes of Newcastle, Everton and West Ham etc * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum
9 Forum Index