! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Cheltenham 2015 - Page 2/9

Subject: Cheltenham 2015
« <> »
kipling 10.03.15 - 03:15pm
I love the new one and hurricane , both true warriors but i see faugheen as the ultimate warrior , good look to all , should b a cracker ... * +

kipling 10.03.15 - 03:42pm
Willie mullins is just the planner of all wedding plans , id say get on annie power , but thats too righteous , but hey , some people put their lives on inklings , but people who are dedicated to thrive on success , should follow , i wish i had a break to succeed in such a exciting showpiece , followed it for twenty five years and although i feel priveledgd as a fan , id chop my limbs off to be a trainer with back up of good owners * +

kipling 10.03.15 - 03:44pm

@ njackets - 10.03.15 - 03:31pm
My system says Annie Power there's no value in that bet though, I've put a few quid EW on Polly Peacham.

Polly peachum should make a place , it shud b annies followd by glens melody or polly peach * +

kipling 10.03.15 - 04:02pm
Good price mr jackets , good profit on the place , but it cant beat annie * +

alanball 10.03.15 - 04:09pm
Annie Power falling at the end costing me a ton dislike * +

kipling 10.03.15 - 04:16pm
Annie power unlucky , but stil in the placepot with perfect gentleman or theatrequeen in the next . Annie power fall at the last as given a reprieve to the bookies , so all aint bad , we will still be able to hurt the bookmakers , if annie wouldnt have fell it may hav bankrupt some major companies * +

kipling 10.03.15 - 04:18pm

@ njackets - 10.03.15 - 04:11pm
You was saying? Lol

Annie was cantering , u was rite to laff * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-9
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page