! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Fanzines - Page 2/3

Subject: Fanzines
« <> »
cantona 14.01.15 - 06:57am

@ spartan2 - 13.01.15 - 11:12pm
UWS works because it's not just all about the football. Red Issue going out the way it has with the reasons it has given out is ironic. The plane stunt backfired if anything and it was mostly out of their forum that it was conceived in the first place

They had nothing whatsoever to do with the plane although they did get most of the flak for it. The mag and forum have had nothing to do with each other for years now. It was agreed that the forum change it's name to avoid confusion in the future although they might not need to now. * +

9362 14.01.15 - 07:30am
sportspages in london used to be brilliant.Go in there,pick up your own clubs zines plus a few from other clubs.Arsenal's the Gooner was always good.Staff were good there as well.A much missed shop * +

cantona 14.01.15 - 07:39am
They had one in Manchester as well. Cracking shop. * +

4juice 15.01.15 - 10:52am
Holy fk neil, how did you typed so much in less than a minute for_sure * +

silverjx 15.01.15 - 12:55pm
Was watching Copa90 and that showed the way it was going with Yank love in's with stuff like ''best ever American players to play in Europe'' * +

penniner 15.01.15 - 02:58pm
Fanzines were really a 90's phenomenon and tbh the likes of Red Issue have done well to keep it going this long. Red Issue was one of the best of all the fanzines at any club,and I'm no lover of United. Time moves on and people use Facebook,Twitter and Internet forums. Look at this page for eg? It was heaving a decade ago and now you are lucky to see one new post a day. I do agree foreign fans and middle class British t*ssers have infiltrated the game but SKY and the PL are to blame for that. * +

penniner 15.01.15 - 03:02pm
Also look at the Bundesliga for example. It is the best supported league in the world and the stadiums are full of working class people. Dortmund are the best supported team in Europe with a league average of 80K despite being in the lower reaches of the league. Even at Bayern you don't see many of these Japs and Yanks with stupid cameras. I've done 7 Bundesliga games now and the atmosphere p15ses on anything England has to offer. Went to Werder Bremen last season and top atmosphere. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum
9 Forum Index