! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

serbia v albania - Page 2/5

Subject: serbia v albania
« <> »
dakidak 15.10.14 - 11:32am
And how do you defend against this kind of things (drones). You can not just shoot it down in stadium full of people. It could have had a small bomb attached. Just imagine what could have happened if it exploded in crowded area of stadiums. Serbian president was there too.

I know they can be hacked, but who could expect this :s * +

stexefc 15.10.14 - 11:55am
I remember they were drawn together in the 90's, NI won at Windsor park iirc. Gibralter/Spain, Russia/ Ukraine, Russia/Georgia and Armenia/Azerbaijan are the only nations kept apart I think. * +

upnorthm 15.10.14 - 11:59am
The two Ireland's have been paired in groups a couple of times. The last time was about a decade ago,and remember the Republic qualifying for a World Cup away in Northern Ireland. Think it was 2002,but don't quote me on that. I know the Republic won 4-0 in Belfast,but they couldn't celebrate with fans at the end,as all Republic fans had been banned from going to the Belfast game. They were paired togther too in the 1980's for a qualifying tournament too. * +

upnorthm 15.10.14 - 12:01pm
Even Serbia and Croatia were paired together,in the last World Cup qualifying campaign. Think both games ended in draws and both games had no away fans. * +

upnorthm 15.10.14 - 12:16pm
Just checked on Google and the two Ireland's last played each other in the qualifiers for USA WC 94 not 2002. The 4-0 score was right. They also played in qualifying for the European Championships in the very late 1970's and also the qualification for Italia 90. Last time they played competitively,was a friendly in 2011,where the Republic won 5-0 at the Aviva Stadium in a friendly. * +

dakidak 15.10.14 - 01:00pm
If you are thinking about latest World Cup in Brazil , Serbia and Croatia played 1:1 in Belgrade, and 2:0 for Croats in Zagreb. Both games were played with home fans only. There were no major problems. * +

obi_jon 15.10.14 - 02:12pm
'Albanian fans were barred from attending last night's match but Serbian national broadcaster RTS reported that Olsi Rama, the brother of Albanian Prime Minister Edi Rama, was arrested in the stadium's VIP box for instigating the drone stunt, but he later denied that was the case.'
Ffs, the prime minister's brotherpmpl.gif * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-5
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum