! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Transfer Deadline Day - Page 2/10

Subject: Transfer Deadline Day
« <> »
silverjx 31.08.14 - 11:24pm
You fking cheapskate! Lol.gif ....been that many rumours with vidal. He wanted to leave, he's staying, the manager says they won't sell, a fee had been agreed, personal terms, he was having a medical, won't sign him because of his knee, could sign him, they want to swap...the media was just fuelling it * +

stexefc 31.08.14 - 11:38pm
fking scruff lol * +

silverjx 31.08.14 - 11:57pm
Claims to never look on RAWK but hawks the United forums ffs lol.gif ....most of the Rumours on the internet get the same sources from the papers...even Sky shares stories with The Sun * +

n7flex 1.09.14 - 05:26am
The Metro stories are just made up from wishful thinking bloggers. If the sources are The Metro, Goal.com, or Caughtoffside don't take a blind bit of notice. It's beyond BS read.gif * +

spartan2 1.09.14 - 08:42am
The Falcao thing is a strange one because everyone thought he would be a shoe in for Madrid especially after United gave Madrid so much cash for Di Maria but now he's faves to come to England instead and United sending Hernandez the other way.

The only way I can see this deal happening for United is the loan conditions if Van Persie is gonna be crocked til after Christmas. But even then it's a strange one because it's a lot of money United really could spend elsewhere. Di Maria was one thing Falcao is another entirely.

Arsenal should be the ones pushing for him because they could be proper contenders for the first time in ages if they signed him. I might actually take them seriously if they did. * +

goodsy 1.09.14 - 09:27am
Realistic; David Ngog, Sean St Ledger and Hatem Ben Arfa. As we are a broke championship club in need of quality and experience. The three would improve my club Birmingham City. Even a punt on C-Y Park or Jesse Lingard on free and loan respectively * +

viner 1.09.14 - 10:24am
It looks like the Falcao loan to United is going through. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-10
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark