! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

F1 new season - Page 2/7

Subject: F1 new season
« <> »
spartan2 16.03.14 - 03:14pm
Should be 'think before you bribe' lol.gif * +

norega 16.03.14 - 05:31pm
That's me done tried and tried to watch F1 just couldn't do it .. Battery powered F1cars ..fk off * +

spartan2 16.03.14 - 05:52pm
They just hybrids. They still have like a 650bhp ICE. I quite like all the whistling and whirring they sound more mechanical than they ever have if anything, the previous turbo era was one of the sport's very best * +

norega 16.03.14 - 06:02pm
Sure it wasfacepalm the 1980's through to mid 1990's was were it was at . These new cars are scalextric * +

spartan2 16.03.14 - 06:09pm
Back then they still had fuel constraints, boost contraints, similar sized engines. They can sort out the terrible ugly noses I think for next season but the power units are here to stay.

It's 2014, super high revving naturally aspirated engines are basically irrelevant, naturally aspirated is slowly becoming irrelevant for modern road cars. Most supercars these days have turbochargers and whatnot on them, the cutting edge ones (e.g La Ferrari, 918, P1) are hybrids the same because it does have advantages.

We have a limited amount of oil in the world. They merely reflect the computer age, high tech hybrid and electric systems more and more prevalent. * +

shade013 16.03.14 - 06:22pm
buttons nose falling off when up on the Jack did make me chuckle laugh * +

spartan2 16.03.14 - 06:22pm
They squirm about a lot more that's for sure. They seem very difficult to drive at the moment. Downforce is often the bane of good racing, the less there is of that and the more power the better for the racing.

I was sort of hoping for a wet race, maybe one soon * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-7
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum