! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Everton - Page 2/9

Subject: Everton
« <> »
reebok32 8.12.13 - 09:34pm
they are playing some great football under martinez. was suprised how well they played today. Barkley looks a fantastic prospect * +

gersbust 8.12.13 - 09:57pm

@ stexefc - 8.12.13 - 09:29pm
Not seen us recently then?

You beat one of the big clubs for the first team in years away from home and now think you are the best team in the league pmpl * +

stexefc 8.12.13 - 10:23pm
It's pretty obvious I meant on current form. I dont think we're the best team. Idiot lol * +

spartan2 8.12.13 - 10:40pm
Everton playing great football, but the players that are raising the quality of the team are loanees. It'll be a good season, but unless you secure a bunch more top notch loans next season or splash some money on keeping them it won't last * +

stexefc 8.12.13 - 11:09pm
Didnt know our best player so far James McCarthy was on loan. Learn something new every day. * +

stexefc 8.12.13 - 11:10pm
Big fan of Distin but he doesnt suit Martinez's game. Bruno Martins Indi would be a brilliant signing in January hopefully. * +

spartan2 9.12.13 - 12:16am

@ stexefc - 8.12.13 - 11:09pm
Didnt know our best player so far James McCarthy was on loan. Learn something new every day.

You know exactly what I mean. For a start Lukaku is the quality of striker Everton haven't been able to get hold of or afford to buy for a long time. In order to keep him or replace with someone as good you'll have to find a whole bunch of money. Enjoy him while you can because he is a luxury that probably won't last beyond the season * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-9
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum
9 Forum Index