! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

German Football - Page 2/4

Subject: German Football
« <> »
soufpaw 25.04.13 - 01:51pm
Mourinho has managed in England Spain and Italy as well as Portugal so what else would tempt him? Only Man Utd or City or Chelsea would tempt him over here.The only other clubs-as Barca would currently be a nono-that could tempt him i think would be PSG or Dortmund.Both those jobs could be available this summer.Still think Mancini will get the bullet at City though this summer and Mourinho will be favourite. * +

silver66 25.04.13 - 02:14pm
the only thing that would tempt mourinho is his own ego. he is adored in england mainly because he is the ultimate enemy of that monster ferguson. paradoxically, i still believe his ultimate dream is to manage man utd but i don't believe he has the long term character to do it..if you look at his record he really is the light that burns twice as bright burns half as long..it is a kaleidoscope - who knows * +

soufpaw 25.04.13 - 08:34pm
Fergie will still be there in 5years i reckon.I doubt Abramovich wants him at the Bridge which leaves only City as an option here or PSG or Dortmund.Cant see him going back to Italy. * +

4juice 25.04.13 - 08:41pm
Mourinho is going back to Chelsea, the hints are obvious! * +

stu7 25.04.13 - 08:49pm
mourinho said he would be interested in spurs job ...if they were in champs league,that was before avb was manager thoreadingkeep hearing about avb being wanted by real tho....can see him going somewhere like that,not yet tho,and im sure mourinho will be the chelsea manager again * +

cantona 25.04.13 - 09:24pm

@ silver66 - 25.04.13 - 02:14pm
the only thing that would tempt mourinho is his own ego. he is adored in england mainly because he is the ultimate enemy of that monster ferguson. paradoxically, i still believe his ultimate dream is to manage man utd but i don't believe he has the long term character to do it..if you look at his record he really is the light that burns twice as bright burns half as long..it is a kaleidoscope - who knows

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/european/jose-mourinho-friendship-with-alex-ferguson-will-remain-whatever-the-result-8489600.html numpty The bipolar freak fails again * +

silver66 25.04.13 - 10:22pm
go and take your dog for a walk and leave intelligent debate to those who are capable of making it you salford idiot. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum
9 Forum Index